TellTheBell is a customer satisfaction survey at www.tellthebell.com conducted by Taco Bell, a popular American-based fast food chain.
The survey helps Taco Bell gather customers’ feedback and opinions about their Taco Bell experience. By taking the TellTheBell.com survey, you can participate in the sweepstakes program and win a $500 prize.
The following article is a complete guide to the TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey. Everything you want to know about participating and potentially winning $500 cash is covered in the subsequent sections.
As mentioned in the introduction, TelltheBell is Taco Bell’s customer satisfaction survey. Taco Bell uses surveys to collect customer thoughts and opinions about the services offered at its restaurants.
It usually helps the company identify improvement areas and make changes to enhance the customer experience.
To encourage more people to participate in the survey, Taco Bell offers a reward in the form of a free or discounted item from the menu. You can even win $500 in cash if you participate in the Sweepstakes program.
The survey is usually conducted online (but you can also submit your entry via mail). Customers are invited to participate by entering a code found on their receipt from a recent visit to a Taco Bell Store.
To participate in the Tellthebell survey, you must visit the survey website and enter the code found on your receipt.
You will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the restaurant, including the quality of the food and service, the cleanliness of the restaurant, and the overall value for money. Once you have completed the survey, you will be eligible to receive a reward or coupon.
TellTheBell Survey – Complete Procedure
You can take the Tellthebell survey and register your entry for the sweepstakes program in three ways.
- Take the Tellthebell survey using the survey code.
- Take the Tellthebell survey using the store code.
- Taco Bell Sweepstakes Entry By Mail.
If you have recently visited Taco Bell and have the receipt, go with the first or second option. Both are online entries and can be done from anywhere. If you don’t have a receipt but wish to participate in the sweepstakes program, your only option is to register via mail.
So let’s get into each method, and we will show you how it is done.
TelltheBell Survey Using Survey Code
Do you have the Taco Bell restaurant receipt? If yes, grab it quickly and see if it has a survey code on top. Did you say YES? Then follow the steps given below. If it’s a no, head over to the next section.
NOTE: In order to register an online entry for the TelltheBell sweepstakes, you will need a device (a PC or a smartphone) with an active internet connection.
- Open a web browser. Preferably Chrome (if you are a Windows user) or Safari (if you are a macOS user).
- Go to the address bar and type tellthebell.com, and hit search.
- Enter the 16-digit code mentioned on your receipt when the page loads up.
- Click “Start” to begin the survey.
- Next, you will be presented with several questions, including the food quality, service speed, the restaurant’s cleanliness, and the overall value for money. You will be asked to rate your overall experience at the restaurant.
- Submit the survey once you have completed it.
- You will be asked to provide your contact information at the end of the survey.
- At last, you may get the chance to enter the sweepstakes. Follow the onscreen instructions, and that is it.
NOTE: While accessing the survey page, if you face any trouble, such as the webpage not responding or loading at an abnormally low speed, click on the “Load Accessibility Friendly Version” link to fix the issue.
TelltheBell.com Survey Using Store Code
So you have Taco Bell’s receipt, but it doesn’t contain the survey code. In this case, you can take the TelltheBell survey using the store code. Here is how to do it:
- To get started, open the www.TelltheBell.com official site on your computer or mobile device.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and select your preferred language (English or Spanish.)
- Tap on the “If you do not have a 16-digit survey code, Click here” link.
- Enter the store code from your receipt in the designated field. The store code is a series of numbers found at the top of the receipt.
- Next, enter the date and time of your visit to the Taco Bell restaurant.
- Tap on the “Start” button to begin your survey.
- Answer the survey questionnaire as honestly as possible. You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction at Taco Bell. You can also leave any additional comments or feedback about your experience.
- Submit the survey when you have finished answering all of the questions.
- At the end of the survey, you may be given the option to enter the sweepstakes. Follow the prompts to complete your entry.
TelltheBell – Mail-In-Entry: No Receipt Needed
NOTE: When writing this article, the following method is in use, but we aren’t sure how long it will be working. So use your discernment before you submit your TelltheBell sweepstakes entry via mail.
- Take a white sheet of paper 3″x5″ and write your first name, last name, and full address, including street name, state, city, zip code and contact details.
- Put the paper in a business size envelop and send it to the following address:
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Taco Bell Customer Survey – Rules and Conditions
One must follow all applicable laws and regulations when participating in the survey. It’s important to read and understand the official rules and conditions before participating in the TelltheBell survey.
The rules and conditions may vary and may be subject to change.
- Tellthebell survey is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Colombia aged 18 or older at the time of entry.
- For online entry, you must have a valid receipt from a recent visit to a Taco Bell restaurant.
- You must complete the survey within a certain timeframe after you visit the restaurant. The specific time frame will be indicated on your receipt.
- You cannot enter the survey more than once per receipt.
- The survey may not be available in all locations or to all customers.
- Employees, affiliates, their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the Sponsor are not eligible for the Taco Bell Sweepstakes entry.
- Taco Bell reserves the right to disqualify any participant who does not follow the rules or engages in fraudulent or dishonest behavior.
TellTheBell Customer Support
- Bell Taco Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-822-6235
- Taco Bell Mailing Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618.
- Twitter Handle: Tacobell Official
- Wikipedia: Tacobell Wiki Page
- How to Contact Taco Bell Customer Support?
Frequently Asked Questions
The winners of the TelltheBell will be notified within about a week of each drawing date. The administrator will contact them by phone to ask for their mailing address to send the prize. The administrator will leave one voice message with instructions. If the potential winner doesn’t respond within three business days, he/she forfeits the prize. A winner may also be disqualified if their prize notification or other communication is returned as undeliverable or if they fail to respond within the time frame specified in the notification. After verifying the winners, the prizes will be sent to their email addresses approximately six to eight weeks later.
The frequency at which Taco Bell gives out $500 prizes for sweepstakes will depend on the particular sweepstakes’ terms and conditions, including the sweepstakes’ duration, the number of prizes being offered, and the odds of winning. It is always a good idea to carefully review the official rules of any sweepstakes or contest before participating to understand the details of the promotion.
One individual can only participate in the survey once a week. This means you are eligible to take 4 surveys a month as long as you have the survey code printed on your receipt.
It’s hard to predict a definite number. The odds of winning the Taco Bell sweepstakes are primarily dependent on the number of entries and your luck.
You have to be honest in your feedback.
So it is time we put an end to this article. We hope you learned something useful about the TelltheBell survey and its sweepstakes program. So if you are a regular customer of Taco Bell, this is your chance to get rewarded by simply sharing your experience.