Fast food lovers must remember the taste of tacos sold at Tellthebell. It is a famous fast food chain in the US selling various yummy tacos and other food items.
The best thing about this food chain is that it has an app allowing customers to order sitting in the comfort of the place and get the piping hot food delivered quickly. They have both a portal and an app to take orders.
You can also track the order, customize the order you want, check for deals on various food items, and grab the offers.
Whenever you are hungry, you can land on this site to order and get delicious food delivered in no time. They also have a portal for employees to check the work schedule, check the company policies, and manage benefits.
MyTacobell Login Procedure
MyTacoBell employee login portal will help employees stay up-to-date with the policies and manage their leaves effectively. They can also have access to various resources required. The steps in this article will guide you through accessing the Mytacobell portal.
Use the following procedure to log in to the Mytacobell portal:
- Access the employee portal of Tellthebell by launching this portal address in any of these browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and so on, on your mobile or computer.
- Go to the Mytacobell login page of employees. You can provide the portal address in the browser’s web address field, i.e., mytacobell.yum.com. This takes you to the login page of the employee portal.
- Provide the username your company shared with you in the respective field on the login page. A username is the employee ID that you have to provide. Make sure that you enter the correct username to avoid login failure.
- Provide the password in the password field. You have to enter the correct password. If your password is case-sensitive or has special characters, ensure that you successfully enter everything right when logging in to the portal without facing any issues.
- Click the Login button to log in to the portal. You can find this button just under the username and password.
- If you are a first-time user, you have to verify your identity or answer the security questions that are in place. You will be asked to provide the verification code that is either shared to your email address or phone in the respective field.
- Now, you will be successfully landing on the employee portal page of mytacobell. You can familiarize yourself with the features available on this portal for employees. You can have access to check your attendance and work schedule, review the company’s policies, manage benefits, check your pay, and so on.
You must follow the above steps to easily log in to the Mytacobell portal.
It was founded way back in 1962. However, initially, it started as a kiosk stall selling only hot dogs for customers in California with the name Bell’s Drive-in, and later, this store was named Glen Bell after the founder’s name.
Over five years, the food chain has grown leaps and bounds and spread its wings across 100 restaurants. It has been supplying food to customers across the US and gaining massive popularity for its delicious menu. Yum owns this fast-food chain! Brands, Inc. at present. Its presence is also in different continents and countries globally.
The one question every employee has about why to use this portal is that it allows you to manage leaves, attendance, benefits, pay slips, and so on. This is the portal where you can find all your details with ease.
You will be provided with the user ID after you join the company. Therefore, you can use the same ID to login to the portal. The ID will be the employee ID in the company. You can contact the HR team to get these details if you don’t have this ID.
You can use the forgot password link to reset the password. A reset password link will be sent to your registered email address as you click on this. Clicking on the link will redirect you to the password page, where you can create a new password.
The Mytacobell login process for employees is pretty straightforward. You do not have to face any hassle to log in to the portal. Just follow the instructions in this article, and you are ready. Access to the portal will let you check the resources and other information necessary for you as an employee.