If you are a Taco Bell customer, you may already know about the Tellthebell survey. In a nutshell, a customer satisfaction survey gives you a chance to earn $500 in cash.
Yes, you heard it right. All you have to do is, answer a few questions about your recent visit to Taco Bell, and you will be eligible to enter Taco Bell’s sweepstakes program, which might make you $500. Isn’t it exciting?
You probably have many questions if you have never participated in a survey like this. But since you have landed on this article, there is nothing to worry about the know-how.
The following article is a detailed guide on how to participate in the Tellthebell customer satisfaction survey. Below we have also included some frequently asked questions about the Tellthebell survey. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Tellthebell Customer Satisfaction Survey – Complete Procedure
There are two ways you can participate (online) in the Tellthebell survey – using a survey code or the store code.
Not all receipts contain a survey code. Only a certain number of receipts have it. So to avoid missing out on much customer feedback, Taco Bell decided to allow even the receipts with only store code to participate in the survey.
So it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a survey code printed on your receipt. All you need is a Taco Bell in-store receipt to take the Tellthebell survey and potentially win $500 in cash.
Tellthebell Eligibility Criteria & Rules:
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- You must be 18 or older at the time of the survey.
- You must complete the survey within a specific timeframe after visiting Taco Bell. The date should be mentioned in your receipt.
- If you are an employee, affiliate, or sponsor, you are not eligible for the sweepstakes program.
So are you eligible for the Tellthebell customer satisfaction survey? If yes, choose one of the methods below and implement the steps.
Take Tellthebell Survey Using the Survey Code
- Open a web browser on your device and search for https://www.tellthebell.com/.
If you face any page loading issues, simply click “Load Accessibility Friendly Version.”
- Enter your 16-digit survey code located at the top of your receipt.
- Click on Start.
- Follow the onscreen prompts, and they will take you to the questionnaire. Answer honestly, and once you are done, hit the Submit button.
Take Tellthebell Survey Using the Store Code
If your Taco Bell receipt doesn’t have a survey code but only the store code, here is how you can participate in the Tellthebell survey.
For eligibility criteria and prerequisites, refer to the above section.
- Open any web browser of your choice.
- Go to the address bar and type https://www.tellthebell.com/.
- Let the website load, and then click on “ if you do not have a 16-digit survey code, click here.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your Store Number, Date, and Time of visit in the respective fields. You can find all the details printed on your receipt.
- Click on Start
- Answers the questions, and you will be allowed to enter the sweepstakes upon completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Winners will be notified via email. They will be asked to confirm their email address within 48 hours via return email. In case of non-compliance, there will be a disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
Taco Bell conducts Tellthebell, and that makes it legit.